Music has always narrated the background of my life, and theres typically never a quiet moment with me. That’s why summer is always so wonderful; so much music, so much time! Every song that I’ve been into this summer is upbeat and just really makes me want to roll down my windows and drive. Instead of keeping all of these great songs to myself, I thought I’d share what I currently have rollin on loop!
Starting at the bottom of my playlist…..
13. Song About A Girl – Eric Paslay
12. Somethin’ Bad – Miranda Lambert with Carrie Underwood
11. Drunk On A Plane – Dierks Bentley
10. Dirt – Florida Georgia Line
9. Show You Off – Dan + Shay
8. Photograph/ Don’t/I’m A Mess – Ed Sheeran
7. Beachin’ – Jake Owen
6. Dust – Eli Young Band
5. Boom Clap – Charli XCX
4. Maps – Maroon 5
3. We Are Tonight – Billy Currington
2. Classic – MKTO
1. Back Home – Andy Grammar
All of these songs are soooooo my summer! Even though I think I have a pretty good playlist, I’m always looking for new music, so let me know what you have going non stop in your life too!